"NSR Service" shall mean the no show refund service provided by Digital Health (Private) Limited ("DHPL") which entitles the Customer to request for a refund of the fees paid by the Customer for an appointment (subject to exceptions stated herein) in the event of the appointment not taking place as scheduled "NSR Service Fee" shall mean the service fee charged by DHPL for enabling the Customer to be entitled for the NSR Service
1) All Customers using the NSR Service shall be deemed to have read, agreed to and accepted the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
2) Customers who have subscribed to the NSR Service will be eligible to request for refunds under the NSR Service in the event of the cancellation of an appointment by a Medical Professional or the Hospital or if the Customer is unable to be present for the appointment at the scheduled time.
3) Customers are eligible for refunds only if the Customer has opted for the NSR Service at the time of scheduling the appointment via Doc990.
4) The NSR Service Fee is non-refundable. Refunds will be arranged only for the following components of the fees collected by DHPL;
a. Hospital Fee
b. Doctor Fee
c. Applicable Taxes and Levies on Doctor and Hospital Fees
d. Doc990 Service Fee
e. Ongoing Number Service Fee
5) Customers can submit the requests for refunds via the Doc990 website or mobile app or by calling the DHPL hotline on 011 7 990 990.
6) Customers eligible for the NSR Service should submit the refund requests before the time of the scheduled appointment.
7) DHPL will arrange the refunds within three (03) working days from the date of submission of the accurate refund request to any local banks.
8) Customers are responsible for submitting accurate details to process the refund including, but not limited to, information related to the bank account details.
9) All NSR requests are subject to a verification process by DHPL.
10) All refunds to Customers will be arranged only in the form of a cash deposit to the Customers' bank account or as bill payments top ups against the phone number used to schedule the appointment. The refund will be arranged to the same payment mode used for making the appointment.
11) Nothing herein expressed or implied is intended to or shall be construed to confer upon or give any person other than the Customer any rights or remedies against DHPL.
12) DHPL reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time at its discretion.
13) For all appointments made via reservation feature customer will not be eligible for no show refund unless the customer pays the balance payment in full.
Ongoing Number Service
"Ongoing Number Service" shall mean the service provided by Digital Health (Private) Limited ("DHPL") which enables the Customer to check the number of the patient who is being seen by the Medical Professional at that time
1)All Customers using the Ongoing Number Service shall be deemed to have read, agreed to and accepted the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
2)The Customer is required to check the Ongoing number by accessing the 'My Bookings' feature on the www.doc.lk website or the Doc990 mobile app.
3)DHPL shall not be responsible for the accuracy of the Ongoing number displayed on the Website or the Mobile App. The accuracy and completeness of the Ongoing number would be dependent on the information entered in to the system by hospital during the session.
4)The Customers are entitled to check the Ongoing number a maximum of ten (10) times through the 'My Bookings' feature on the Website or the Mobile App once the session is in progress.
5)The charge for the Ongoing Number Service is non-refundable, unless the Customer has subscribed for the No Show Refund Service.
6)During promotional periods, which will be informed to the Customers, the Ongoing Number Service may be provided on a free of charge basis to all Customers accessing the Website and the Mobile App.
7)Nothing herein expressed or implied is intended to or shall be construed to confer upon or give any person other than the Customer any rights or remedies against DHPL.
8)DHPL reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time at its discretion.